“A very good in Tilton” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Tilton
Montpelier, VT
“A very good in Tilton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at the Super 8 for two nights over Veterans' Day weekend to attempt to get most of my Christmas shopping done at the Tanger Outlets. For anyone who is doing the same, or just wants to take advantage of the other shopping/tax-free box stores in town, the Super 8's location is perfect - immediately off I-93 and well marked with a very tall sign - and is actually within walking distance to many of the stores, including all the outlets. You will need to cross a busy road to do so, though.
McDonald's and Burger King are right in front of the motel, and there are other quick-food spots (Dunkin' Donuts, KFC) close by, as well as sit-down restaurants including Applebee's and Uno's. Finding something to eat in the vicinity is not an issue!
It appears as though the motel is just finishing up a pretty nice renovation - there is new carpet in the rooms and hallways and most of the furniture appeared to be new as well. My room had a flat-screen TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator and I assume the other rooms do also. Everything seemed very clean...hope they can keep it up! Continental breakfast was much better than I expected for a motel in this price range and included make-your-own-waffles and eggs.
Staff were very friendly at check-in and check-out, recognized me from my visit a year prior, and showed me a fully-remodeled room. I guess they are working to be competitive with the other hotels in Tilton and the Lakes Region and it's paying off. I will definitely plan to stay here again on my next shopping excursion.
I'm sure the rooms are far more expensive in summer when the Lakes are abuzz with families, but they are a great deal in the off-season ($60 or so) when folks head further north to ski and there is little to do in this area but shop. If you're not a skier, skip the high-priced North Conway resorts, shop at Tanger and stay at the Tilton Super 8!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

157 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sydney, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Once again I must say I love this place!! the owners and staff treat me like one of the family every year I arrive for the fall NASCAR race (my 11th year staying here). The rooms are exceptionally clean and very comfortable and I feel very safe while staying there. Perfect location for the track as well as shopping. I have my room booked already for next year. Thank You for making my trip one to remember :) See you in September 2013

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 Tilton / Lake Winnipesaukee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Tilton / Lake Winnipesaukee

Address: 7 Tilton Road, Tilton, NH 03276
Location: United States > New Hampshire > Tilton
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Tilton
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Tilton / Lake Winnipesaukee 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Tilton / Lake Winnipesaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee Hotel Tilton
Super Eight Tilton
Tilton Super Eight
Tilton Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Tilton / Lake Winnipesaukee, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.