“Beautiful place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

354 West Main Street, Tilton, NH 03276   |
Special Offer
Book 2 nights get 15% off
Ranked #1 of 4 Tilton B&B and Inns
“Beautiful place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Grand beautiful victorian home full of charm. Wonderful place to stay. Under new management. The new owners, John & Trisha are wonderful hosts who went out of their way to make us at home. Comfortable beds and quiet atmosphere made it a great place to stay. Breakfast was hot and filling. Eggs and sausage prepared by Trisha herself. Cant wait to return there. Coffee was delicious and we even took a bag of it with us. A special blend made especially for their guest's. Be sure to buy one before you leave.

• Stayed July 2013

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Abington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a great time and Trish and John truly love what they do! Their hospitality and kindness make you feel like you are truly at home. The breakfast and coffee is out of this world. The rooms are spotless the beds are crisp clean and comfortable. The Inn itself is like stepping back in Victorian times. The garden and flowers are gorgeous. The porch is super relaxing and leaving is a very hard thing to do! I am looking forward to going back as soon as my schedule allows. Cant wait to bring my daughters!

Room Tip: That's hard... all the rooms are gorgeous!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lawrence, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed at the Black Swan Inn for the tail-end of Laconia Bike Week. It was just the perfect distance from Weirs Beach (a short ride away, but not too close to be kept up by the wildness of the boardwalk). The rooms were quaint, the bed incredibly comfortable, and the owners very gracious. We enjoyedchatting with them over breakfast about the history of this unique establishment. We'd go back in a heartbeat!

Beverly, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our room was very quaint and comfortable. Trisha and John were very accommodating. I loved the interesting history and character of the house. The breakfast was also wonderful. I would definitely stay there again.

Haverhill, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had a wonderful time at the Black Swan Inn and our host Trisha and John were most gracious! The bed and breakfast had such a romantic flare and the rooms were beautiful and tastefully decorated with a wonderful comfortable bed! We has a great meal with fresh fruit and home brewed coffee! We enjoyed siting on the porch learning the history of this beautiful and mysterious building with so much character, We will be back for sure.

Room Tip: We enjoyed staying in the Auther Brown room with it's large fireplace!
Belmont, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This past weekend we threw my mom a surprise 60th birthday party at this BEAUTIFUL Victorian bed and breakfast. We had about 60 people in our group. I could not have dreamed up a more perfect venue to make my mom's party unique and memorable! The new owners, John and Trish, were extremely accommodating, down to the very last details. I appreciated especially that, though they were always present for any needs that may arise during the event, they did not try to run it for me, or control any part of it. I was pleasantly surprised that when we arrived to set up for the event, everything already looked so beautiful and was set up so well that we did not have nearly as much to do as I had expected. I highly recommend the Black Swan Inn for any group event!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Raymond, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Black Swan Inn, in Tilton NH recently under new management, is an historic treasure!! The accommodations, food, and history of the Inn are such a treat.
This historic jewel is just a peaceful, beautiful place, surrounded by breathtaking grounds.
I would recommend this Inn to my family, friends and anyone else that will listen to me.
The staff is friendly, helpful, and welcome you with a warm happy smile.
The staff will makes their guests feel so special that they will probably become repeat customers. Its as good as it gets.
My stay at the Inn was amazing, I would recommend this Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Black Swan Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!