Decided to take a last minute trip for Valentines Day. The hotels I wanted to go to were booked, so decided to take a chance on this one.
We had a king suite...It was gorgeous, all brand new. A flat screen TV with tons of stations. The room has a microwave, frig, coffeemaker, coffe, tea, popcorn, etc. A huge desk with two chairs, the desk was the size of a table. A very comfy King size bed, a really nice couch and coffee table, the couch was also a queen size bed. Lots of lighting. A beautiful bathroom area.
The room was huge and really pretty. We stayed on the 4th floor, room 401 and had a few of the mountains.
Also, you could go down to the breakfast area 24/7 and get coffee, tea, juice, etc.....Also the gym was open 24/7.
Ok, the flaws:
No hot water at all, none! That was just not right, I plan to write a letter to management.
Also, we had a young family in the room next to us. We could hear every single word they were saying, at 6 in the morning. The walls were thin.
No hot food when we went down for breakfast. Looked forward to that....they said they were having problems, but never fixed it.
The pool area was nice, but very small and hot. We went down on Sat night and didn't have anywhere to sit, as there are only a few chairs and tables there. The places was packed and kids were running all over and jumping in the whirlpool. I think there should be a time limit for little kids and give the adults maybe an hour for them.
I would definitely stay there again. It would be great if they added a restaurant to have dinner at.
Again, the room was perfect, one of the nicest I've ever seen.
Also, the outlets are two minutes away, and Lake Winn is about 10. We drove to Gunstock and the Lake.
I did take a bunch of pictures, I will add them to this review later on.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tilton Hotel Tilton
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tilton Hotel
- Hampton Inn Tilton
- Tilton Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites is located in the heart of the New Hampshire Lakes Region. Conveniently located off Interstate 93, a short walk to the Tanger Outlet Mall, minutes to Lake Winnipesauke and the White Mountain National Forest. 92 rooms total, 30 suites, complimentary buffet breakfast, free WIFI, 32" LCD TV, free HBO and HD Channels, gym, pool, hot tub and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.