“Wouldn't know it was Seabrook...” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Seabrook
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Newton, New Hampshire
“Wouldn't know it was Seabrook...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Ok, ok.... Seabrook (in my opinion) is a nice place, but from years past, it has gotten a bad rap, so that's why my title is what it is. But, waking up here after a wedding on a beautiful day really didn't feel like Seabrook because it's set so far back from Route 1 and the place is very nice (as all HIE are), as is the landscaping. What more can I say about a Holiday Inn Express? It's my hotel of choice on travel, so it wouldn't dissapoint less than 10 miles from my house! Everything was clean, looked nice, no issues, hotel staff were nice, etc. Price was reasonable, but I imagine is significantly less out of the peak beach season up here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Andover, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Close enough to beach. Very clean, breakfast express. Nice place to stay but not near water!
Stayed on third floor, quiet, very comfortable beds, fridge, me, flat screen wifi, bath and body products!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Brookline, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My son and I stayed here during one of his basketball tournaments. And it was fine, a comfortable, good place to be. It has the usual hotel amenities at a reasonable price. To us, at least, nothing that stands out.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Dave S,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. It makes us happy to read that you liked our hotel amenities and found the room comfortable. Please know that during your stay, it was a pleasure to assist you and that we will do our utmost best to ensure you can enjoy your stay with us.

Guest feedback is our best resource for improvement, and we thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you to serve you again on your next future visit.

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Adams, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

2nd time here. Last time was 2 yrs ago. Since then a hot tub was removed, that was a disappointment. The pool was a little salty the first nite. The second nite the pool was extremely salty..ew. front desk clerks were very helpful. The room was clean. Overall was good for a couple nite stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Hotel was good value for money, and extremely handy if you are working at the nearby powerstation. a few complaints, the large fridge in the room, made a right old racket. My room wasn't cleaned for the whole time that I stayed there, is this normal? the sheets and towels were changed every day, but nobody ran a vacuum cleaner over the floor or cleaned the bathroom. I accidentally split crisps on floor on the first night (blame the jetlag). they remained on the floor for the whole of my stay. if there was a vacuum cleaner I would have cleaned it up myself, but I really shouldn't have to. The Gym, was rather small, not many machines and one of the two running machines seems to be on its last legs. breakfast was ok, its standard US style disposable plates and cutlery job.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
I would like an answer to the room cleaning thing, is this policy? I will confess it didn't annoy me enough to complain about it at the time, so I have committed a travel no-no here by not complaining to the hotel in person and then moaning about it on trip advisor.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HIESeabrook, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers here on Trip Advisor!

We really appreciate all of the comments that our guests share with us, especially when you see something that is not quite right. That allows us to make improvements in the service and amenities we offer. Sometimes, we need an extra pair of eyes to show us where we need to improve and where we are excelling in our service!

We do have standard that all the rooms should clean and sanitize properly either it is check out or Stay over. I am extremely sorry that your room was not clean as per the standard. I will be appreciate if you could contact me at hiexpgm@gmail.com with some more information, I will able to resolve this problem and will providing adequate training to the staff.

We do hope to see you again soon and Thank You for the opportunity to earn your business.
New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My third stay in a HIE in 2 weeks. Have to say the brand is very consistent which is great if you travel alot. Very pleasant check-in staff. Room was spotless as usual. Bed was a king that was super comfortable. Used the ample fridge for our lunch leftovers. Breakfast had a myriad of choices all served by a very nice friendly lady. This location is about 5 miles from Hampton Beach so it is close enough to the beach but not subject to the crazy traffic and crowds you get at the beach. Plus there are lots of shopping and eating choices right nearby that are not available at the beach.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
HIESeabrook, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give our staff here at the Holiday Inn positive feedback. We take pride in our commitment to guest satisfaction and service. Our team thrives on the satisfaction of making every guest's stay memorable and enjoyable. We hope to see you again in the future.

Sarah Watts,
front office manager
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Good amenities, like microwave, refrigerator, etc. - which are convenient. However, breakfast was tasteless! Even McDonald's breakfast eggs are tastier. The worst part was having to deal with a big brown stain on my "clean" wash towel. Definitely not like the many other Holiday Inn Express that I have stayed at before.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
HIESeabrook, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers here on TripAdvisor!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook? Share your experiences!