“Very nice salad bar!” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
99 Rockingham Park Boulevard, Mall at Rockingham Park - 1st floor, Salem, NH 03079
(603)-870-9560
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 92 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very nice salad bar!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

If we want a good meal with a very nice salad bar this is where we head. The service is fast, the food is good and the price is fair. Being located in the Mall makes it a nice place to visit if you have to wait to be seated. We go here 6-7 times a year.

Visited October 2011

Boston, Massachusetts
“Tiny portions and bad service - will never go back!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

My husband and I ate at Ruby Tuesday on Saturday night, and we were very disappointed in our meals. My husband got the half rack of ribs with a loaded baked potato and onion rings ($15), and I got the lobster mac n'cheese special ($15) that came with the salad buffet. Before ordering my dinner, I asked the waiter if the lobster mac n cheese was a good-sized portion, and he assured me it was a very large and filling portion. Well, when I got my meal, I was very surprised at how tiny the portion was!! I actually asked the waiter if he brought me the appetizer portion by mistake, and he assured me that this was the dinner portion. There couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 forkfulls of macaroni in the tiny casserole dish. There were several pieces of lobster claw meat, but you would think that they would give you an adequate portion of pasta (come on, pasta is less than $1/lb at the supermarket!!) to at least fill you up. Needless to say, I ate my dinner in a couple of minutes and was still hungry afterwards. I did have a salad from the salad bar, but how much salad can you eat? Plus the dressings weren't that good. My husband's half rack of ribs was small and dry, and the meat was tough. It definitely did not fall off the bone. His onion rings were ok, but the cheese on his loaded baked potato was oddly flavorless. To add insult to injury, our water glasses were never filled during the entire meal. The waiter came back after we were finished and finally noticed our dry water glasses, and took them apparently to be filled. He returned 5 minutes later, still without any water, but with the check! For almost $40 bucks for dinner, it definitely was not worth it. We won't be back.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food and service is great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2008

Food and service is great.

“ordered chicken parmesan...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2008

ordered chicken parmesan and it was aweful. they used swiss cheese which should never be used with any italian cooking. they also had too much going on with the dish, they tossed the pasta in a cream sauce then topped it with a bland marinara sauce.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“love da place....best burgers eva....after silver diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2008

love da place....best burgers eva....after silver diner