“Fun day with the grands” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Salem
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: This amusement park, built in 1902, has 40 rides, including a 102-year-old carousel and roller coaster.
Salem, New Hampshire
7 attraction reviews
“Fun day with the grands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Family fun great places for young and old the fire works are great and the food is great so bring your family and friends to have a great fun filled day.

Visited July 2012

Seabrook, New Hampshire
8 attraction reviews
“love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

always went as a kid & now we go with our daughter who loves it. It's reasonably priced, the rides are the bomb & it's easy in & easy out. LOVE the Halloween thing they do. Scares the HELL outta my kid!!!

Boston, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
“Fun For the Whole Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We live within reasonable driving distance. So we visit Canobie Lake Park at least once a year. Mother's Day and Father's Day they usually have a "parent free with admission price of one accompanying child" deal that includes lunch for the parent! So this has been a regular for us on Mother's Day for at least 5 years. I like to go then even though it's a little cooler because it isn't as crowded. We've been taking the now teen since he could toddle. It was stroller friendly. Now teen friendly. Plenty of different food courts. We like their hamburgers and their Italian Place. Plenty of trees so shade can be easily found. Always very clean. Good security, too. Well worth checking out their website and planning your day. Obviously it is best in summer months to go weekdays as weekends tend to have bigger crowds.

Visited May 2012
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Never a bad time when you visit this park. I've been going there sine I was 5 years old and now I take my grandaughter every summer. I even worked there in the gift shops ne summer..love it!

Visited August 2012
Windham, New Hampshire
4 attraction reviews
“Great local fun for all ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Last summer was the first time I'd been to Canobie in several years. I was surprised to see how much it had grown. Lots of 'new' rides and attractions. There were plenty of appropriate rides for my 3 year old daughter and I thought the park was clean, safe and well maintained.

Visited July 2012