“Average food for an average price” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 92 Restaurants in Salem
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
Salem, New Hampshire
“Average food for an average price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Was eager to try Pricillas for a while as I live rather close and I do have a tender spot for kibee (think thats how you spell it). So thats just what I did.

I came out of it all with an average type of feeling. Did it blow me away? No. Did it turn me away? No. It was a basic home cooked type of meal. I wouldn't recommend nor would I tell someone not to go there.

The kibee was ok. The stuffed Cabbage was decent and it was kind of like "mom would make". Chicken fingers were kind of overcooked but my kid seemed to love them so all is good there.

People seemed to complain about the decour and atmosphere but I found it clean and such. Its a restaraunt in a stripmall. What do ya want lol.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Windham
“Under cook eggs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Despite the poor decor my biggest issues was under poached eggs and the price of 28.00 for hubby and I. I covered the eggs as opposed to reordering as I did not want to sit while hubby ate. I opted not to eat them in consideration of any illness. The hash ordered well done was not offered. The waitress was nice but not professional. I don't think we will return. This happens when busy sometimes but a pretty empty Saturday morning.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Salem, NH
“Comfort Food at it's best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Prompt service by pleasant wait staff. The food was tasty and abundant. Nice family atmosphere. I like that they serve breakfast all day. My sister had the baked haddock & said it was delicious.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012 via mobile

Went for breakfast, our first time there, to begin with the place is run down and dirty. Table we sat at was sticky and the menus were just as bad. The service was slow and the waitress looked annoyed to be doing her job. I ordered strawberry waffles, they were soggy and were covered with the strawberry cut off strawberry tops. My husband's eggs were runny and the home fries cold. Waitress never came back to ask how our food was. The food was so bad we paid our check and left without even eating. The worst breakfast joint we have ever been to.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“PRISCILLA A REALITY CHECK”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

My Fiancee took me here a couple of days ago on Sunday. As soon as we walked in, I was ready to EXIT BACK OUT. The interior of this place is THE PITS. The table we were given was a booth that we asked for, but the table was BROKEN AWAY FROM THE WALL. Gnats flying everywhere including IN THE FOOD. The place was almost empty at 1pm, and NOW I understand why. My Tuna Club sandwich was delicious, and our waitress, nice enough.My Fiancee ordered a bunch of nachos,hummus,grape leaves. The nachos were GREASE ridden, but the hummus was supposedly OK.

Priscilla, if you're reading this, get the INSIDE of your restaurant RENOVATED to MODERN DAY, rather than letting it look like the dump that it cosmetically IS NOW.

• Visited July 2011