“Worth a second chance” 4 of 5 stars

190 Lafayette Road, Rye, NH
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Rye
Cuisines: American
Description: It's a new spot - used to be Barone's steak shack but changed ownership. Justin's is in the same place - you can find a review on seacoast online.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Worth a second chance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had two-fer fish tacos for $5 and they were perfectly tasty. Fried fish, slaw and some spiced up mayo. Fast and cheap and easy and good. Will try something more cerebral next time but its better than it looks.

Visited July 2013

Portsmouth
“Best clam roll ever - perfectly cooked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stopped there cause it seemed so convenient- we will definitely be back again and again.
Yes, prices are great but it's the great seafood that we all had and enjoyed. Been in many seafood restaurants but Justin's is now our go to seafood restaurant of choice.

• Visited June 2013
NH
“Good seafood shack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

$5 lobster rolls that are tasty and fresh. Cash only. Great fried clams too. The fish chowder has a nice flavorful and thin (the way I like it) broth served with a huge chunk of haddock, so the fish doesn't flake to bits before you even get it. The staff are always friendly too.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Great price to fill you seafood craving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Just a small shack on th side of route one in Rye.. I stopped at a different seafood place finding the prices to steep for my craving so left and passed Justins out side was a sign that read seafood rolls $5.. So I figured I'd try it.. $5 what have I got to loose.. Had a scollop roll that was completely satifieing... I've been back once a week since.. Very yummy and Not at all as expensive as the one down the street with all the billboards..

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

While on a seafood eating vacation in the northeast, we came upon a small seafood shack alongside the road.
Justin's Seafood Hut was where I had my first Lobster Roll, I was not disappointed, it was great. The price was even better. We forgot to bring a lot of cash with us that day (cash only), so we said we needed to split it. When we got our roll, we were surprised to see that he brought us 2. Even the cole slaw was great. If only they had beer. We also loved the shack atmosphere. If we ever get back there, Justin's will be the first stop. Friendly staff, a lobster roll better than any other’s we ate on our coastline adventure, at a third of the price, what a deal! I am going to tell everyone that will be traveling in Rye NH (near Hampton Beach) to stop.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Justin's Seafood Hut? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Justin's Seafood Hut, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.