On the night we arrived to the motel it was 22°f. We were informed that there was an electric heater in the cottage we were staying in, #110. All we had for heat was a tiny plugin electric heater. That was just the beginning. Aside from the horrible stench in there, as soon as we walked in we heard a beep signaling that the smoke detectors batterie needed to be replaced, the T.V. didn't work. The front of the microwave was melted from the inside out. Paint was peeling from the ceiling which was covered in stains. The bedding was dirty, the pillow cases weren't just dirty they were unwashed. The front door wouldn't shut all the way, letting in cold air. There were holes in the walls and ceiling. The towels had stains the shower was dirty. The faucet was broken in the bathroom which had a puddle on the floor. The blinds covering the windows were all broken and bent, like a million crackheads had been peeking out of them. Instead of charging people money to stay in filth, this place is should be condemned. If you want to risk catching some kind of bugs or infection than this is the place for you. Otherwise stay away. I'm going to get some antibiotics just incase.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.