“Delicious!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

The food was excellent. My husband and I went the night that Bob Marley was playing at the opera house, so the restaurant was busy and the help flustered. Make sure to make reservations. The chef took our order and was all business. The hostess was so sweet and kind. My two favorite things about the restaurant was the food and the fact that they knew how to make a drink!!!! You could actually taste the alcohol in the drink, unlike at most restaurants you go to. You can't go wrong at this place. So happy to have a classy restaurant in Rochester.

Dover, New Hampshire
“Hidden Gem...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Off the beaten path, but definately worth exploring!! The menu items are endless, and the numerous times we have dined here it has all been spot on!! No "Hit or Miss" here... The Chef takes great pride in serving nothing but the best here - all at incredibly affordable prices for all the food you get! It's great to have a consistently great restaurant in the immediate area. Service very friendly and casual - they get to know their customers and make you feel like a welcomed guest. This is definately our go to spot....You won't be disappointed!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Barrington, New Hampshire
“The Chef's Table is simply fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I had heard more and more about this new restaurant. While we don't normally go out (in the immediate area), I chose my Anniversary as an excuse to try them out. Boy, am I glad we did! In fact, this restaurant is so very good, we have been there twice and have planned our third opportunity to go there in less than a month! The food selection and menu is first rate with the food preparation as good as we have had anywhere! This restaurant is a true gem and worth a visit! Once you go once, you wil be back! I just wish that we had gone there sooner!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quality, Service, Selection & Price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

If this restaurant were in a trendier town, the prices would be much higher, and still there would be no regrets. The menu is pretty large for an owner-chef establishment, from 3 varieties of soup, 4 different salads, a column of other starters (any 2 are included with dinner), duck, pork, lamb, 5 types of chicken, 3 types of beef, 6 seafood selections and several pasta and vegetarian entrees! The risotto with lump crab and pesto could have sufficed as an entree, but was actually an appetizer, and totally scrumptious with all the garlic and basil heavily flavoring it! The salads were beautiful with their added little treats such as cranberries and sugared pecans and delicious, as was the special tomato basil soup. One would think the main course would be skimpy, but the duck breast my husband ordered and the rack of lamb I ordered were were not only top notch, but too much for us to eat after all the appetizers. Having ordered my lamb rare, I now have two sizable chops to reheat for lunch today! Justin, our waiter, is a dream, too. He's very knowledgeable and available with whatever one needs before even asking! Starched white table cloths and oil lanterns give the place a formal, but comfortable appeal. We sincerely hope this fine dining restaurant will stay in business for many years to come.

• Visited September 2012
Rochester, New Hampshire
“Yum Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

We tried this place by chance because of a restaurant.com coupon. What a hidden gem! I have found my new favorite place to eat in town!

Included with each entrée are two starters. My husband and I both got different items and tried each others. Everything was delicious. He got steak
for dinner and I got the chicken Cordon Bleu. Both were excellent. Our waiter was very pleasant, and the chef himself actually delivered the food to our table.
Where else do you find that?

One small criticism I do have is that the food was slightly on the salty side. However it did not take away from the amazing taste.

Priced around the mid-20s per person, this is definitely the perfect date night spot.