“Awful!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pine Acres RV Resort

Pine Acres RV Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Raymond
Pine Acres RV Resort
You added Pine Acres RV Resort to your Saves list
74 Freetown Road, Raymond, NH   |
“Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

My family and I spent the weekend at Pine Acres in Raymond, New Hampshire. We did not enjoy our stay for various reasons.

First, interaction with the office staff was unfavorable. The female who checked us in was angry, hostile and rude. I expect much more from a customer facing employee. She mentioned that the computer was "slow and that if it didn't start working she was going to punch it."

Next, all of the scheduled events were poorly operated. For example, we arrived at the Halloween Party at 11AM on Saturday and the party was still being setup. The same was the case for the hay scramble.

Finally, during the Family Dance on Sunday, most of the staff was drinking alcohol in large quantities. A woman was taken away by ambulance and no staff were anywhere to be found. Next, the DJ announced that no glass bottles of alcohol were allowed. However, the campground staff were drinking beer from glass bottles.

During the dance, a male employee went into the women's bathroom while multiple females were in there. He did not have an employee t-shirt on or anything to designate himself as an employee. The male was smoking a cigarette and drinking alcohol during this time. This male was standing with the female worker worked in the main office. I found this to be extremely inappropriate.
Because of all of these negative events, my family and I will not return to Pine Acres.

• Stayed October 2012

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Concord, New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Only s couple picnic tables in the whole place and the seasonals think they belong to them! Supposed to be full hookups and one of the sites had 110 service. No one on site to assist so I called the 800 # who said they have a real shortage of picnic tables at flaggs in York Maine! Ok so get some! Sites were horrible. They used to be seasonals who pulled out but they haven't been cleaned or leveled after. Never again!!!

• Stayed October 2012

Travelers are raving about these Raymond hotels

Mt. Dora, FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

There are two things Pine Acres RV Park has going for it: superior location and fantastic paved roads. Make that three things: the sites are level and nicely shaded with pine trees. It's going to be at least 5 degrees cooler in the park on a hot summer day, maybe cooler. But other than that, the park comes up short. The staff has been great to me, so make that four things. But be warned: the campground is worn down and not properly maintained. Forget the laundromat; it's dirty and only a couple of machines and driers are working anyway. This is a golf cart paradise, and the main form of recreation is to speed around the park on a golf cart or a loud motorcycle. There is no way I would consider this a family park. The loud drunken parties used to go until 4:30 am, but there were fewer of them this year because fewer people are staying at this CG. The park claims to have free Wi-Fi: they used to, but now they make you pay for it. The owners seem focused on one thing, and one thing only: bleeding as much money out of you as they can. The park got a new manager this year, and he is a great guy who will talk straight to you, but he will have to be a miracle worker to turn this place around! I am leaving, and will never come back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Manchester, New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have been camping at Pine Acres in Raymond NH for over 30 years now. I no longer enjoy camping there sinse Morgan RV Resorts bought it. It used to be privately owned. It's no longer about the people and all about the money. I called them the other day to tell them that I found out that when you make a reservation they're supposed to tell you about a cancelation insurance they offer which you can decline from purchasing and they told me that because I had made my reservation in February I could not get that money back. I was never told about it when I made my reservation I would have declined It. They charged me for it and It was 100.00. When it was privately owned I concidered it one of the best campgrounds in New England. The minature golf there needs lots of work and the town's people now call it welfare golf. The camp store airconditioner has been busted for over a year now and has yet to be repaired and some of the staff bring in fans to keep cool which doesn't help much on very hot humid days. When I walked in the store the shelves were very bare and they were always packed with supplies when Stan Shae and John Tracy owned the campground. I won't use the laundrymat because it's discusting and most of the machines don't work and haven't for quite some time. They did away with afew dumpsters and cut back on the ammount of times they are emptied to try and save money and made things worse. I camped across from 2 of them this year and after every weekend they would be so full that people had to put their garbage on the ground around them and the stench was very bad at times. They now charge 15.00 a week for internet access so I go down the road to McDonalds to check my e-mails. They don't have good screen doors on the restroom and shower blds and I found a frog and some slugs in the shower one day. The grounds also leave something to be desired. I have to say that the maintenance staff does the best they can with the little that Moirgan RV Resorts allots them to work with. Their rates are high to begin with certain things should be free. They charge for things that were never charged for when it was privately owned. I will no longer be camping at Pine Acres RV Resort and will never camp at a campground or resort owned by Morgan RV Resorts.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Pine Acres RV Resort? Share your experiences!