We were in the Portsmouth area and going to Ogunquit beach and this place was on the way. Great location off the highway.
Helpful and friendly staff and nice atmosphere.
Would deffinitely stay here again.
this is a great little place! We loved the convienience of where the area was. I only gave 3 stars on restaurant because there wasn't anything "on-site" but there are places within reasonable driving distance. The hot tub was really nice with a waterfall. The pool needs a little maintenance, but for the price we payed we deffinitely enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, brick and wood - On I-95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Anchorage Inns & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Inns And Suites
- Anchorage Inns Hotel Portsmouth
- Anchorage Hotel Portsmouth