A comparatively new hotel close to downtown Portsmouth. Rooms were decent and clean, basically what you would expect. I've stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn nearby as well and prefer that hotel because it comes with a kitchenette and living room area, as well as free breakfast, all for a similar price. But still had a pleasant stay at the Hilton Garden Inn and would still recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown is located in the heart of historic downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, attractions, shops, boutiques and waterfront gardens. Strawbery Banke historic neighborhood and Prescott Park are steps away, while The Kittery Outlets are just a 10 minute drive. New Hampshire and Maine coastal beaches, chartered deep-sea fishing, whale-watching tours, and panoramic tours of the Isles of Shoals are only a short boat ride from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown Hotel Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Portsmouth