“Love this place, fantastic food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Love this place, fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My family and I took sightseeing walks around downtown Portsmouth till we found this place at the corner. We are truly crazy Thai food. Pad Thai is our favorite menu, its sauce is very tasty and Tom Kha Gai is so yummy. My son really enjoys chicken noodle soup and he can't wait to ask more. Not disappointed, we will be coming back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Portsmouth, NH
“Okay Thai food, good location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were spoiled by a better Thai restaurant that closed and the owners returned to Thailand. This place has okay food, can be too spicey for my taste even when I ask for little or no heat. appetizers are good and if you like spicey food, they seem to do that well.

Visited August 2013
Norton, Massachusetts
“Best Pad Thai I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am very unoriginal every time I go to Thai Paradise and I always get the Pad Thai because it is by far the BEST pad thai I have ever tasted in my life!! The sauce they use on it is just amazing and they are very generous with the shrimp, chicken, peanuts, and tofu as well. Since I have the Portsmouth area, every time I go back for a visit I always eat at Thai Paradise! I have tried all different Thai places in Boston and none of them compare to here! Cannot praise it enough!

• Visited July 2013
Newbury, New Hampshire
“Very Solid Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I cant say anything negative about this place. Their thai curries are spot on, service is always great, and the price is right.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, Tennessee
“Delicious Thai and Vietnamese Vegan Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This restaurant is a Thai/Vietnamese heaven for vegans. Yes, they do serve non-vegan food but there are a huge variety of choices for vegans. I am crazy about the Tofu Mango curry, the Vegetable Tofu Pad Thai, the Red Curry, the Green Curry, the Choo Chee Curry, the Jungle curry and the Yellow curry just to name a very few of the vegan offerings. Everything is prepared to perfection, the prices are reasonable, and the staff is friendly. This restaurant makes me wish I lived in Portsmouth, New Hampshire (in fact, a lot of things in that town make me feel that way). Don't be put off by the unimpressive exterior. You are entering Thai paradise no matter how plain the outside is. Very highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013