“Best Pad Thai I have ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Norton, Massachusetts
“Best Pad Thai I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am very unoriginal every time I go to Thai Paradise and I always get the Pad Thai because it is by far the BEST pad thai I have ever tasted in my life!! The sauce they use on it is just amazing and they are very generous with the shrimp, chicken, peanuts, and tofu as well. Since I have the Portsmouth area, every time I go back for a visit I always eat at Thai Paradise! I have tried all different Thai places in Boston and none of them compare to here! Cannot praise it enough!

• Visited July 2013

Newbury, New Hampshire
“Very Solid Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I cant say anything negative about this place. Their thai curries are spot on, service is always great, and the price is right.

• Visited June 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Delicious Thai and Vietnamese Vegan Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This restaurant is a Thai/Vietnamese heaven for vegans. Yes, they do serve non-vegan food but there are a huge variety of choices for vegans. I am crazy about the Tofu Mango curry, the Vegetable Tofu Pad Thai, the Red Curry, the Green Curry, the Choo Chee Curry, the Jungle curry and the Yellow curry just to name a very few of the vegan offerings. Everything is prepared to perfection, the prices are reasonable, and the staff is friendly. This restaurant makes me wish I lived in Portsmouth, New Hampshire (in fact, a lot of things in that town make me feel that way). Don't be put off by the unimpressive exterior. You are entering Thai paradise no matter how plain the outside is. Very highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Great food, just one thing to fix”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We went back her after several years of being away for some reason and we're glad we did!
Started off with the Chicken Satay - juicy, tender and flavorful. We had Pad Thai, and two dinner plates (forget what they were now) – both great (although my wife did thing there was a bit too much liquid with she dinner dish - but still tasted great). The servers were attentive and sweet.

TIP: If you are planning on more than one glass of wine, get the half carafe – a better deal…

My only disappointment --- the door where you enter the restaurant was very dirty. Whoever cleans that place, (because the rest of it was clean) is obviously missing cleaning that door – all the time.

Will definitely go back – and if the door is not clean, I’ll let them know in person.

• Visited March 2013
Newfields, New Hampshire
“excellent Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We used to eat here all the time when I worked in Portsmouth several years ago. We eat here occasionally now. The food is still quite good although I thought it was better with the previous owner. They could use a better location with more room though, it is a bit cramped in there. But the excellent food more than makes up for all that. I can't get enough of their ginger chicken, curries and Pad Thai.

• Visited April 2012