“Very nice and authentically Japanese” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very nice and authentically Japanese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Excellent sushi and tempura, and the entrees we tried were very well done. Service was a little slow but no problems and the interior is most pleasant for a relaxed dinner.

Visited October 2013

Seabrook, New Hampshire
“Everything we ordered was very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I took a couple of customers here for dinner and we went a little crazy ordering things. Sashimi, Maki, spring rolls, soup, drinks. I travel and eat a lot of Sashimi or Sushi. I would say this place was very, very good. Everything was fresh, well prepared and well presented. The atmosphere is nice with the traditional japanese tables against the windows. I will come here again with my family. The waiter was a little inexperienced, but did OK. The price is a little high, but then again, when isn't sushi a little high?

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hawaii
“Bento Boxes are attractive and food is good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Lunch after the crowd made it a nice dining experience. Ordered various dishes and they arrived in bento boxes. The food is presented attractively and we all enjoyed crisp tempura and good sushi. Service is not overly attentive--it's ok. I would go back again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Middletown, Delaware
“One of the worst Japanese restaurants I have been to”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Do yourself a favor...do not eat here. I took the family here for dinner and it was a mistake. None of us liked anything we ordered including appetizers and entrees. The food was well below average and the the service was slow.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Long Island NY
“Festive Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Driving from Long Island NY to Waterville ME and my wife and I stopped in Portsmouth NH to eat with a old friend who had moved from LI to Maine years ago. When we sat at the table I noticed the large room and the noise level. But it was a festive busy vibe. I ordered the chicken teriyaki and my wife ordered vegetable tempura. Neither of us eat sushi. Before the main course I was given miso soup. Seemed salty but the scallions were a nice touch. My chicken was served over noodles...similar to a very thin lo mein. White rice was served in a bowl on the side. The chicken was very good and thankfully was not dried out. My wife's vegetable tempura was also good and not too much batter. The prices were reasonable and I would recommend this restaurant. I cannot comment on the raw sushi however.

• Visited May 2013