This was my first time staying in Portsmouth, NH. We chose to stay at the Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown/Waterfront because of the location and proximity to downtown. The hotel was very busy when we arrived but the staff was extremely helpful and even let us check-in early. The rooms were very spacious and clean. My only complaint would be the parking – we had to wait almost 30 minutes for our valet, so I would recommend giving plenty of notice before you need to leave. Otherwise, the hotel was great, and the location to restaurants/shopping was ideal.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront Hotel
- Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront Hotel Portsmouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new Portsmouth Harbor Events & Conference Center, Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown is Portsmouth’s only LEED Certified Hotel. Steps away from a wide variety of boutiques, theaters, galleries, historic homes and waterfront gardens, plus, dining options are endless with Dolphin Striker, Oar House and Portsmouth Brewery just a block away. Our all-suite, extended-stay hotel is pet-friendly, offering such amenities as an indoor pool, fitness center, on-site bar and complimentary hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.