My wife and I finally had a day off together and decided to get out of town for a nice dinner and to watch the New England Patriots play. We have stayed at the Residence Inn in the past. You are cordially greeted by the valet staff at the door. They will also help you with your luggage.
The reception staff is always very cordial and helpful. Since the hotel wasn't fully booked we also got an upgrade on our room. They also serve a full breakfast in the morning. It is also very convenient to one of our favorite restaurants The Blue Mermaid which is right behind the hotel.
We had an excellant meal and watched the football game with an attentive waitstaff. I definitely will be staying ther again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront Hotel Portsmouth
- Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new Portsmouth Harbor Events & Conference Center, Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown is Portsmouth’s only LEED Certified Hotel. Steps away from a wide variety of boutiques, theaters, galleries, historic homes and waterfront gardens, plus, dining options are endless with Dolphin Striker, Oar House and Portsmouth Brewery just a block away. Our all-suite, extended-stay hotel is pet-friendly, offering such amenities as an indoor pool, fitness center, on-site bar and complimentary hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.