I was going to give it a 4 b/c its not super luxurious, but then I thought, I have no complaints!! Great location, great price, super clean, big room...really enjoyed our stay!
The in-door pool was a nice touch too.
Breakfast was basic, but included, so no big deal. If you want a memorable breakfast there are a lot of great restaurants in the area.
I would stay again in a heart beat.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront Hotel Portsmouth
- Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new Portsmouth Harbor Events & Conference Center, Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown is Portsmouth’s only LEED Certified Hotel. Steps away from a wide variety of boutiques, theaters, galleries, historic homes and waterfront gardens, plus, dining options are endless with Dolphin Striker, Oar House and Portsmouth Brewery just a block away. Our all-suite, extended-stay hotel is pet-friendly, offering such amenities as an indoor pool, fitness center, on-site bar and complimentary hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.