This was my second stay at this hotel and I am looking forward to another. The staff is warm, friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, very clean, with a great little kitchen, comfortable furniture and a large bathroom. The bed was comfortable with plenty of foam pillows as requested.
The breakfast has lots of great choices, fresh fruit, waffles, freshly made scrambled eggs, bacon/sausages, cereals, breads etc.; the evening cocktail hour provides some decent snacks as well such as pulled pork and Italian sausage and pepper saute.
The proximity to historic Portsmouth is a huge plus as well, one can walk to the many great restaurants Portsmouth has to offer as well as visiting the interesting historic sites the city has to offer. The price is consistent with other hotels in the area as are the parking fees for the adjacent lot.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront Hotel Portsmouth
- Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new Portsmouth Harbor Events & Conference Center, Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown is Portsmouth’s only LEED Certified Hotel. Steps away from a wide variety of boutiques, theaters, galleries, historic homes and waterfront gardens, plus, dining options are endless with Dolphin Striker, Oar House and Portsmouth Brewery just a block away. Our all-suite, extended-stay hotel is pet-friendly, offering such amenities as an indoor pool, fitness center, on-site bar and complimentary hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.