“Custom cupcakes worth drooling over!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 34 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Bakery
“Custom cupcakes worth drooling over!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Two days before an office party, I was tasked with a late minute request to find an awesome dessert for a multi-coworker birthday surprise. I had enjoyed a wickedly good cupcake previously at a baby shower, but couldn't remember the name of the business who supplied them. A few clicks on Google and I found the name and contacted Wicked Good by email with my last minute request.

The owner was friendly, accommodating, hyped to help me with my cupcake needs. She provided me with a multitude of options for cakes, fillings, frostings, and decorations. I chose four types - cookies and cream, strawberry shortcake, super chocolate and chocolate peanut butter. Those basic descriptions do not to justice to the wonderful cupcakes I received. The cakes were moist, the fillings were decadent and the frostings topped them off perfectly. I ordered two dozen cupcakes and had to fight off people from taking a second one before everyone got their chance to try them.

Do yourself a favor and go get a Wicked Good cupcake!

• Visited May 2014