“First time B&B experience ... I look forward to many more at Tea Rose” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tea Rose Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plymouth
Tea Rose Inn
You added Tea Rose Inn to your Saves list
8 Pleasant Street, Plymouth, NH 03264   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Plymouth B&B and Inns
San Diego, California
“First time B&B experience ... I look forward to many more at Tea Rose”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

EXTREMELY comfortable bed, fabulous food, and proprietors that make you not only feel welcome but also like family. I have never stayed at a B&B but I wanted to be close to PSU as I was helping my daughter make a cross country move to college so I chose Tea Rose Inn based on it 's proximity to the school. I could not have had better luck. Jane and Frank made the trip so to a "foriegn" part of the U.S. seem like coming home. I HIGHLY reccomend staying at Tea Rose Inn and look forward to my next visit.
All rooms have private baths and airconditioning.
As much as I could rave about the accommodations and the beauty of this B&B, Frank and Jane stand out they are as wonderful as their Victorian beauty!

Room Tip: No pool no fitness vented/ take a swim in the Peking and a hike in the beautiful surroundings. My Ki...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Poestenkill, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

You couldn't ask for better hosts or a more comfortable place to stay in the Plymouth area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
North Hampton, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

The Tea Rose Inn is charming, beautiful and very comfortable. Frank and Jane were such fabulous hosts and we enjoyed our time talking with them. Breakfast was amazing, and our room (the Tower Room) was so pretty and very comfortable, and even able to accommodate our son. I wish we had been able to spend more time on this visit, but we will definitely go back the next time we go to Plymouth.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Litchfield, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Tea Rose Inn in Plymouth NH - quaint little town! We had a WONDERFUL stay at the Tea Rose Inn - HIGHLY recomend. Owners Frank and Jane were the most wonderful hosts and breakfast was out of this world!! Bed was the most comfortable bed!!! Beautiful decor, very charming! we WILL be back!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

We were again welcomed back to this beautiful B&B by Jane and frank. The accomadations were comfy. The breakfast's were scrumptious. I can't wait to go back again next year.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

Me and my wife stayed here one night in our road trip to Montreal, and it was amazing. The owners, Jane and Frank, are incredibly personable and great people to talk to. They cook an amazingly delicious breakfast. The room we stayed in (The Green Room) was spacious, the decor was very nice, and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The price is very reasonable. I have literally nothing bad to say about this hotel. If you are in the area, stay here. I know I will again.

Room Tip: The Green Room is the only room with a private shower. It also has a king size bed.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Jerusalem
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

We celebrated in New Hampshire the 30th birthday of our son. The setting couldn't have been better: a beautifully furnished and decorated house, Frank and Jane were very friendly and helpful with all our questions and gave us invaluable advice, and breakfast was plentiful and very tasty.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Tea Rose Inn? Share your experiences!