“Another Cafe' in Peterborough?” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 30 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Peterborough, New Hampshire
“Another Cafe' in Peterborough?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

This little cafe' opened up in the Ava Marie building on the corner of Grove and Vale. We went on a Saturday a couple of weeks after opening. My daughter had mushroom soup which she liked. I had a burger with grilled onions. The cafe was quite crowded so our food took a while to arrive. They only have a small amount of space behind the counter to prepare including a home stove/oven. My burger was cooked in a pan on the stove top. Not bad. But it only had a small number of grilled onions. As a "grilled onion" burger, I would have expected enough to taste.

The two women working there were very pleasant. I assume they are the owners. We'll see if Peterborough can support another small breakfast/lunch place.

• Visited November 2012