“Wasn't that great.” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wasn't that great.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

We were in Peterborough to visit family and decided to get a couple last minute gifts. We wanted a quick bite but wish we had waited. The food was not that great. I think the worst thing was the bread used on my sub was kind of stale and the tomato sauce tasted like it was out of a can. It just didn't taste like a quality food place. When you visit a local owned establishment in a small town you hope for a "Drive-in, Diner, and Dives" experience. Was this wasn't that. Most of the food tasted like the Conval Food service made it.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Harrisburg, PA
“Absolutely Gross!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2008

Don't waste you time or money. Everything is process pre-made food from a distributer. If I wanted something like this I would of stayed home and had stouffers frozen food.

I had the meat ball sub. The meat balls tasted like they came from a bag.

I don't know how this place stays in business serving this crud. Save your money and look elsewhere.

I really can't really say how bad the food was. Oh, the service was just as bad.

Southern NH
“Our Town Pizzeria not worth the trip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2008

We went to Our Town Pizzeria last night and it will be the last time we will go there. There are some major problems with this restaurant. Anyone that says they are impressed with this restaurant has low expectations. I am going to list this issue rather than write about a paragraph about them:

1. The owners allow their two young (under 8) children to freely enter and exit the kitchen unsupervised. We all know children are not the most hygienic. I went into the restroom after we finished eating and caught the owner's young son leaving the stall then heading back to the kitchen WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS. Then noticed him eating in the Kitchen when the door flung open.

2. Service was very slow. 9 people working in the kitchen and only 7 people in the restaurant. 45 minutes to get a salad.

3. Everything is either Sysco or pre-made. The cheese sticks seem to have some odd spice like All-Spice or Nutmeg.

The Elm Street Grill is much better with better food and service. The Pizza Barn had a better flavor to their italian food and pizza. Better Choices in our Town than this plance.