Very nice restaurant, especially the extraordinary array of breakfast choices! Superb beers! Good service, nice place with comfortable rooms. Our room had nice comfortable bed with nice view down the street, but the only thing against it was that the double bed virtually filled the entire room ... not enough room to swing the proverbial cat. Oh well never mind the place is still great.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Inn, Station And Brewery
- Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery Hotel
- Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery Hotel North Woodstock
- Woodstock Inn n
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hampshire’s favorite for food, fun and relaxation. 33 rooms in five historic buildings, many with Jacuzzis and fireplaces. Two restaurants: The Clement Room Grill is an upscale bistro and the Woodstock Station, which received a Hidden Gem award from The Phantom Gourmet. is lively and casual. Brewpub, lounge, entertainment, Beer Garden, free access to nearby in door pool and spa. River swimming, Minutes to all White Mountain Attractions, Loon and other Ski Areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.