We stayed here only one night, before driving the Kancamagus Highway the next day. Our room (the Ammonoosuc) was on the small side, and the bed a bit bouncy, but otherwise it was clean and comfortable, and we enjoyed the quaint, old New England atmosphere. And breakfast the next day was delicious; the only problem was trying to decide what to order. We'd definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hampshire’s favorite for food, fun and relaxation. 33 rooms in five historic buildings, many with Jacuzzis and fireplaces. Two restaurants: The Clement Room Grill serving breakfast and the Woodstock Station, which received a Hidden Gem award from The Phantom Gourmet is lively and casual serving lunch & dinner. Brewpub, lounge, entertainment, Beer Garden, free access to nearby in door pool and spa. River swimming, Minutes to all White Mountain Attractions, Loon and other Ski Areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery Hotel North Woodstock
- Woodstock Inn, Station And Brewery