Every time we head up north we always make it a point to stop at The Woodstock Brewery. Their food is amazing and their beer is always great! We've been here several times and have no problems what so ever. The staff is always nice and professional and the restaurant is always clean, even when they're adding an addition on it. The outdoor seating is small but very cute. It also right on the little main drag of that area, so you can walk down and enjoy all the shops. I have yet to stay in their Inn part but it has been something we've wanted to do, so hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hampshire’s favorite for food, fun and relaxation. 33 rooms in five historic buildings, many with Jacuzzis and fireplaces. Two restaurants: The Clement Room Grill serving breakfast and the Woodstock Station, which received a Hidden Gem award from The Phantom Gourmet is lively and casual serving lunch & dinner. Brewpub, lounge, entertainment, Beer Garden, free access to nearby in door pool and spa. River swimming, Minutes to all White Mountain Attractions, Loon and other Ski Areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery Hotel North Woodstock
- Woodstock Inn, Station And Brewery