“Thank you for a restful stay” 5 of 5 stars

You added Maple Lodge Cabins and Motel to your Saves list
Maple Lodge Cabins and Motel
363 Daniel Webster Hwy, North Woodstock, NH 03262   |
East Killingly, Connecticut
“Thank you for a restful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was traveling to deliver a service dog for Missionreadymutts.org to a Veteran in Maine. My original plan for accommodations fell through the Maple Lodge came thru for me. The Highland Games were going on and rooms were scarce to say the least. Frankly, I did not have high expectations for a place that still had a room during such a well attended event.
I was pleasantly surprised with the location, CLEANLINESS and the space in the room.
The room was pretty large, two queen beds and new carpet and tile and linens. Bathroom appeared freshly remodeled.
Since I had the service dog with me, I had a "motel" room.
Next time I will skip looking around and just book here. I WILL plan far enough in advance to get a mini cabin... they looked perfect for a romantic getaway:) (Honey, are you reading this?).

Thank

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sagamore, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I just returned from the lodge this past weekend (Sept 2012).We went for aour 5th wedding anniversary. I am very picky when it comes to cleanliness and this is literally the first place I stayed at where I didn't poisen everyone with my "Lysol bombing". That say's a lot because I have stayed in many 4 star hotels assuming that they would be cleaner but Bill & Bonnie changed my perception on that.
We stayed in cabin #2 and it was perfect for a couple. Quite small but had everthing you would need including a small fridge and the fireplace was great. It kept us warm especially on our 2nd and last night when the temps went down into the 30's.
Maple Lodge is also perfectly located close from RT.93 and all the attractions I wanted to experience again that I so fondly remembered from childhood. I can't wait to bring my two sons next summer. I will be reserving the presidential cabin which has it's own gas grill and fire pit not to mention the 2 bedrooms , kitchen and gas fireplace.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I just came back from a wonderful 5 night stay at Maple lodge cabins. Bill and Bonnie are wonderful! My wife had to cancel last minute so when I told Bonnie it was just me she knocked $5 a night off the price. I stayed in a baby cabin for four nights and a larger cabin for one night. I would recommend the larger cabin because it includes a kitchen and has a larger refrigerator than the baby cabin. Bonnie and Bill are very personable and helpful. They will give you what you need. Just ask. I had left my pjs and Bonnie found them for me. She also gave me a bowl and cutlery to use when I had the baby cabin (They are included in the larger cabins). They are centrally located next to many main attractions in the White Mountain area including Flume Gorge, Canon Mountain Lost River Gorge and Whale Tale Water park. The rooms include a fireplace that I didn't use because it was summertime. I am looking forward to returning with my wife to see the leaves change.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
gill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had a wonderful time in the White Mts of N.H. and our evenings and nights were just as good staying at Maple Lodge Cabins in N.Woodstock. Family friendly, our 11 yr old made new friends, clen and cozy. Nice pool and yard area. Bill and Bonnie were terrific hosts!

I would reccomend Maple Lodge Cabins to anyone visiting the area. Close to all major attractions!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed at Maple Lodge Cabins for a couple of nights in the summer. Our motel room was quite spacious and met our needs, although it was rather dark. Trimming of branches in the rear of the cottages and motel rooms would allow more air and light to pass through. We enjoyed the outdoor pool, and the surroundings were great. Bill and Bonnie were very welcoming and helpful with tips for hiking. Our only real problem was the lack of hot water. This was addressed on the day that we raised attention to it, but on the next day we had lukewarm water rather than hot water.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Grand Cayman
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Clean, comfortable, spacious, great value and quiet. Rustic but with everything you need. Bonnie was very helpful. Wonderful area to explore surroundings. Lovely to be able to sit on the veranda and talk to passers by. If you have forgotten to bring anything just ask Bonnie as she will be more than accommodating.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Milford, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

i just loved maple lodge cabins they are so cozy and clean the owners are so friendly and the location is great and it was so peaceful even with the families that had children playing it wasnt very noisy at all i would definatley recommend the place to anyone that is staying up in the mountains

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Maple Lodge Cabins and Motel? Share your experiences!