“Really delicious pizza - cannot say enough about the quality and taste” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bella Rose Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Newmarket, New Hampshire
“Really delicious pizza - cannot say enough about the quality and taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Based on other reviews from "another" review website my husband and I decided to try the Bella Rose. We are staying in nearby Hampton Beach off season while we wait to close on our new house and have been having a lot of take out and restaurant meals while we have been here. In my opinion the Bella Rose has been the best so far and best pizza I have had in a long time.
I usually prefer wood fired pizzas and this was no joke. Delicious smoky flavor and perfectly cooked. In fact, the cook brought the pizza over when I was picking it up to show me how it was cooked to make sure I didn't think it was too done. It wasn't! We went with the tuscan with extra cheese and are SO glad we did. The underlying garlic flavor on the first slice we had was amazing! Tastes like roased garlic rather than the sometime biting taste of fresh or sauteed garlic I've experienced with other pizza places.

DELISH! The first thing my husband said was "you have to go online and write a review of this place!". I am the reviewer in the family and rarely has he said that to me in the past. It was that good!

We also got a greek salad (side salad sized but more than enough for the two of us even without the pizza) which was fresh and yummy and the dressing was great. It also didn't seem like it had sat around a long time like we've sometimes experienced w/other take out salads.

Lastly, we got the arrancini app which consists of little fried rice balls - about ping pong ball sized. There were about 10 of them. I love arrancini and am used to the big fist sized balls you traditionally see. I liked BR's take with the smaller balls. the marinara it came with was great too - again, smokey and fresh.

As I mentioned we are moving to Newmarket, NH soon but the next time we come back to this area we will def stop in as well as mention it to our friends who live in the area.

PS - we eat more pizza than I care to think about and it takes a lot to impress us esp with the large number of pizza places out there. I haven't raved about pizza like this since eating at some of the more well known gems in Boston. Well done Bella Rose! :)

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“fresh EVERYTHING.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Best pizza around. They make their own sauce, dough, meatballs, everything. Freshly cut cheese, freshly cut veggies, and the restaurant is kept clean and tidy. Can't ever go wrong eating here, and the specialty isn't ONLY pizza, but also great salads and well known fantastic Panini's. Best pizza place around, hands down.

• Visited July 2013
Exeter, New Hampshire
“love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

great pizza, service and decor. I love it. Its so good the pizza was good the staff was great great location right on route one in hampton

• Visited March 2013
Hampton, New Hampshire
“best pizza around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

BEST everything around, from the HOMEMADE meatballs to the HOMEMADE breads , to the HOMEMADE soups, to the great selection of specialty pizzas...my family loves the whole menu. For great food and great service check out Bella Rose.

• Visited January 2013
Kittery Point, Maine
“Yummy Pizza and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stopped in for lunch Saturday on a whim while out shopping. The Pizza was fabulous, especially the crust. Everything was very fresh. My father kept commenting over and over that they do not skimp on the pepperoni! Service was very friendly and prompt. I definitely will go back and would recommend to anyone. I wish they were closer to Portsmouth to visit more regularly!

• Visited January 2013