“Not luxury, but some nice touches” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Green Granite Inn & Conference Center

Save Saved
You added Green Granite Inn & Conference Center to your Saves list
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1515 White Mountain Highway, Route 16, North Conway, NH 03860   |
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in North Conway
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Not luxury, but some nice touches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for two nights with our 7-month-old. We had a spacious room facing the back courtyard, which I think it preferable to the parking lot. The carpet felt damp to me, which was a little off-putting but other than that the room was fine. The staff were all very friendly, especially at the front desk. I was pleasantly surprised to find a small bottle of dish soap left by housekeeping - they must've noticed we had some used baby bottles by the sink. I appreciated this nice personal touch.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Harwich Port, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I stayed here due to the low rate. The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The room was average and really could use updating; peeling wallpaper, older curtains and bedspreads. My queen bed was very comfortable. My complaint is the cleaning. On entry, the room was very clean. On our stay though, when we re entered after our day out, the towels were new and trash was taken out, but the room was not vacuumed and the beds were just kind of thrown together and The bathroom was not cleaned at all. Even after I picked up what I could, My daughter had eaten crackers and crumbs were still all over the floor! I don't think I would choose it again.

mtl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

this is a pretty typical, dated hotel, but the SMELL in the room was overwhelming. if you have allergies or are sensitive to scent, I really recommend avoiding this hotel- musty/mouldy combo- maybe coming from the air conditioner unit? we all three woke up with sore throats- it was impossible to open a window to air it out overnight as the room only had a glass door. also, absolutely heard every movement from the people in the room above us. the breakfast room signs request that you don't take food back to your room, but the hotel room has a fridge in it, so the logic fails there. friendly staff, but a poor room experience.

Stayed August 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I often stay at 5 star hotels and am quite particular about where I stay. We visited the Green Granite for a family vacation and brought along 10 children of varying ages. I was most impressed. The rooms are large, spotlessly clean with extremely comfortable beds. The pool areas were great for the kids and the breakfast was perfect fuel for long days of outdoor activities. Two thumbs up for great coffee too! The staff couldn't have been nicer and the location is perfect for getting anywhere you want to go in the area. We were all very happy with our stay and will absolutely revisit. Thanks Green Granite!

Levant, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

This was the first time we stayed a this location, I had called a few others to find out what the rates were and this place had the best rates. Not knowing what kind of place this was we took a chance and we are extremely pleased with the location and service we got from the employees and staff. Plus being able to go shopping right in the back yard where we didn't have to drive to get there, it's like having everything at our figure tips! This will be the first place we will choose to stay at in the future. To rate this facility I would rate it as a 10 it's cozy, it's quiet, and very clean and close to the shopping outlets as well as having an inside and outside pool. I would recommend anyone to stay here!!

Providence, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The hotel was very New Hampshire'ish. The lobby has stuffed (once real) animals that roam the woods in New Hampshire and some cool old snow mobile and other old time things but it is very warm and inviting. The pools are wonderful. The kids enjoyed both the outdoor and the indoor pool. There are lots of places on the grounds to grill. They have charcoal grills availalbe on site with picnic tables. The breakfast in the morning is average. I have had better but its good to be able to get something to eat. The room was very large and the balcony was large too. The only draw back was there was no elevator to get to the second floor so we lugged alot of stuff but all in all it was a great vacation.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Me and my family stayed there for a few days on vacation and we really can't wait to go back next year.
very kind people, great service and good breakfast everyday.
Room was very clean and very roomy.
My kids really had fun in the playground and pools.
If you are going to north conway and want a good hotel and also very affordable this is the way to go. A+++++++
Me and my family can't wait to go back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Green Granite Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!