The Green Granite Inn is really starting to show it's age. We were in one bedroom at the back of the property. It said mountain view. All I saw was a broken down bus and condos. I think the room is very overpriced and will not stay there again. The floors left our socks black from the dirt. The pocket doors were warped and hard to open and close. The tub had mold and the bathroom was poorly lit. The windows were cloudy. We were only there for one night, but we would have moved on to another hotel if we were staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Granite Inn is a locally owned and operated inn, situated in the heart of North Conway, NH. We take great pride in providing a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for families and couples to enjoy their trips to the White Mountains. We have 91 comfortable rooms and suites with several different configurations and a conference center that holds 100 people, perfect for your family reunion or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Green Granite Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Granite Hotel North Conway
- Green Granite Inn And Conference Center
- Green Granite Inn North Conway
- Green Granite North Conway