As a Bride I wanted to find the perfect place for our 250 person wedding. After another place double booked us and made me change my date and then eventually were not able to do our wedding at all Linda and Chuck from the Fox Ridge came to the rescue. I am a planner and had many request and changes and they catered to our every whim with a smile and the attitude to make our weekend perfect. The Chef did an incredible job with all our food and even filled special request for my guests needs. I was given my own personal contact for the weekend to help me with any questions and concerns Bobbi kept me a ease assuring me every step of the way that everything was taken care of. I had several nontraditional request throughout the day and they were on top of everyone. Our family and friends have all raved about the weekend and many of them have said it is the best wedding they have every been to. We are very happy with our experience and tremendous value of everything that was included in the many packages they offer. Another wedding just as large was held on the same day before ours and I never felt like I didn't come first with every employee i saw and asked for help from. We had our perfect day because of our amazing friends and family and everyone from the Fox Ridge Resort made it happen above and beyond our expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Ridge Resort North Conway
- Fox Ridge Hotel North Conway
- Fox Ridge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 35 scenic acres overlooking the Moat Mountains, Puddin’ Pond, and Green Hill Nature Conservancy, Fox Ridge boasts 136 spacious guest rooms with either two queen beds or a king. Families will enjoy the extra-roomy loft and alcove rooms, and couples the romantic Jacuzzi rooms. Most rooms open onto a patio or balcony and provide spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. A complimentary full American breakfast is served daily. Poolside luncheon and family cookouts are offered in summer season. On-property amenities include large indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool spa, tennis, miniature golf, hiking trails, playground, and supervised children’s program in July and August. Fox Ridge offers a panoramic and private mountain setting, yet is convenient to attractions including Story Land, the Conway Scenic Railroad, and tax-free outlet shopping. And, guests of Fox Ridge have use of Kahuna Laguna, the new 40,000 square foot indoor water park located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort one-half mile away. Kahuna Laguna features four 300 foot slides, giant wave pool, water activity tower with 150 gallon tipping bucket, kiddies center, 25 person spa, and game arcade. Please inquire about our Kahuna Laguna packages. Open from mid May through late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Fox Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.