I rate this B&B a 10/10. It is a beautiful Country Inn surrounded by the mountains in North Conway. The Innkeepers, Rick & Charlene are simply wonderful. They have an eye for detail, to make our stay warm and memorable. They are very gracious & helpful. One can tell that they love what they do. The breakfast is very good and the homemade muffins and cookies are great. We love relaxing and enjoying the views of the horses and mountains. We will be planning more trips to the best B&B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a horseback ride or a private carriage or sleigh ride for 2-4 - right outside your door from this charming inn with 9 units. All rooms or 2 room suites have private baths, flat screen TVs, A/C, and free Wi-Fi. Both the inn and the public stables are open yr-round. We are located off the beaten path but just 2 miles from Downtown North Conway and on 70 scenic acres along the Saco river and have 20 resident horses frolicking in the pastures! Complimentary snowshoeing, group sleigh or wagon ride are also available. Enjoy a complimentary full patio or fireside breakfast with views of the gardens and the mountains. Some rooms: 2-person jacuzzis and/or fireplaces. A deluxe 4 bedroom cottage-Alpine Moose Cottage is also available. We are a family-friendly inn, and offer a variety of packages: Ride & Stay, photography, murder mystery,family adventure, skiing. We have a dog friendly room and cottage. Also on site: gardens, horseback all yr- river swimming & fly-fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm By The River Bed And Breakfast With Stables Hotel North Conway
- Farm By The River b&b With Stables