“Looking forward to a return visit” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 87 restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Connecticut
“Looking forward to a return visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Came on the last night of vacation. The waitress was great. Attentive yet didn't hover. The food was perfrcect. Cooked to order. I lov eit when my steak isn't overcooked like places love to do. My friend said her fish was the best she had in ages. Your posrtions were great too.

Th edecor is amazing and while admiring the sweater the owner took time to tell us about it. Loved seeing maps and Gaelic. The traditional Irish music was even better. My friend was in heaven with that.

89% Recommend
norwich
“Wonderful experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Came here based on the reccomendation of the hotel we were staying in. The food was wonderful. The steak was cooked to order and the fish was the best in a long time. The server was great. She paid attention, but didn't hover. We loved that the owner took the time to tell us about a sweater we were admiring. The decor was great and loved the traditional Irish music. A definite return visit will be made when back in the area and have already told others about here.

Barrington, Rhode Island
“nice place but a bit disapointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

this place was highly recomended so we decided to try it mainly for the corned beef and cabbage. our server was very polite and quick. we ordered an appertizer of mozerella sticks and they were the best I had in a long time the sauce was also great.

now being from new england grew up on corned beef and cabbage so we both ordered that the food came out pretty quick almost seemed it was already prepaired

the portions were huge however the corned beef was terrible very dry not eatable I spoke with the owner i got the impression I offended her when I told her she mentioned they cook it in the morning and slice it to have it ready I am thinking that is why it was so dry she offered to get us something else but we were on a time schedule she took it off the bill but still charged us 12.00 for the sofa and the appertizer I was a bit disapointed Come on I mean 12.00 If she had not charged me I would have given it another chance while we were here. too bad i like the lay out the the place very cozy.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
“Simply wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here based on reviews and my wife and I were not disappointed. The food was wonderful and reasonably priced. The interior is very eclectic and only adds to the charm. The added Irish music was a nice touch. We will definitely go back the next time in town. I also loved the fact that the owner took time to come out and find out how everyone was enjoying themselves which I find doesn't happen at enough places. Check it out.

Visited November 2013
Bethany, Canada
“Irish Charm in the White Mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I went to the restaurant based on the trip advisor reviews. We had a good mix of the menu for our meals but stayed primarily irish. The Shepperds Pie was amazing by all accounts. I don't care for lamb and I had the gaelic chicken which had the most interesting sauce on it. THe side of green beans was amazing. My daughter had the beef stew and hardly made a dent in the huge serving. Drinks were fantastic and the eccelctic charm of this pub made me feel like I was in Ireland. Lovely meal and lovely hosts. Try this one for sure.

• Visited October 2013