Our family stayed at the Red Jacket Mountain view Resort over the holiday and we were very impressed with the resort. It was a very busy at check-in but they were well staffed and it was a smooth check in. The desk agent was very courteous and showed us the resort map and explained how the Waterpark admission works and the nearest attractions.
Our room was decorated nicely and was very spacious. It looked like it was renovated recently. Most importantly - it was spotless and the housekeeping staff did a great job while we were there for 4 days. One of the best features of the room, aside from the newer TV, comfortable beds, refridgerator and new heating/cooling system was the patio - which offered great mountainside views and a relaxing area. The photos on their website are an accurate representation of the resort.
Anyone who has traveled to North Conway with children knows the importance of a pool and of course, this resort has everyone beat. They have their own waterpark Kahuna that has slides, wave pool, hot tubs, wading pools and rafts for children of all ages. It also has a grille and bar inside the water park which is located on the resort property next to the check-in. The waterpark was a huge hit and is unparalleled to any other hotel or inn offering in North Conway. The resort is in an ideal location to dowtown North Conway and close to Storyland and all of the attractions. This ideal location coupled with their own waterpark really sets the standard.
We had a holiday dinner buffet in their restaurant and it was terrific. The food and service were execptional. Note: Make your dinner reservation early as it can be difficult to get a reservation in their restaurant as it is very popular with the local community.
We found the staff to be eager to please and very friendly. Their friendliness and accommodating attitude extended beyond our departure. Our daughter left her cherished keepsake in the room after we departed. We called and spoke with the front desk and they said they would inspect the room. Unfortunately, they did to no avail. Then the front desk agent said she would physically go and inspect the laundry room since the room had already been cleaned. About 45 minutes later, she called to say that she found the keepsake and they mailed it back to us right away. We could not be more impressed with their service and care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on 40 acres overlooking the Moat Mountain Range and Saco Valley, nestled in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley. Red Jacket Mountain View is home of Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. It's 40,000 square feet of splash-tacular fun! Zoom through one of four high-speed tubes before splashing into the landing pool below. Body surf in the swirling wave pool. The whole family will enjoy the activity pool, water cannons and play tower, and your smallest kahunas will have a great time in the shallow pool, an area designed with them in mind. Water park admission is additional. Deluxe accommodations (some pet-friendly) feature 1 or two beds while our family accommodations include spacious family lofts, alcoves or two-bedroom townhouses. Our new four-bedroom homes have full kitchens and decks, offering privacy yet easily walkable to all our amenities! Our front desk is at your service for all the arrangements you will need for activities such as skiing, hiking,shopping the outlets of North Conway or visiting Story Land and Santa's Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel North Conway
- Best Western North Conway
- Red Jacket North Conway
- North Conway Best Western