This is our fourth adventure to the red jacket in North Conway. The grandkids refer to here as their "vacation place!" The water park is the big attraction. Next, it is the breakfast buffet that catches their attention. Small set back this year in that out of all the amazing choices-- scrambled eggs were no where to be found......... unless you waited in the special order omelette line for twenty minutes. My granddaughter wanted me to hold her plate because it was getting heavy!
I could tell that the amazing and outstanding food manager, Christy Mackie, was off this day because she would have had them fire up a quick supply of their fantastic eggs in a flash! The young girl in charge that day seemed to care less about the long line backup.
The rooms are ok, reading at night to fall asleep is hard because you must almost get up to reach the light switch above your head. Why the previous switches are all disconnected and covered up, I am not sure?
Little silly things, I know, like walking down the halls and left out food trays and piles of dirty towels are sitting there from one morning trip to the next. Plus, in times past, the hotel associates were all in their red jackets and had a customer caring attitude which was missing on this year's trip. The gals at the check in office are all fantastic. And we love the dining room staff, especially Chris Wood, our AM server and the man that makes our trip memorable---
the one and only Chris Randall whose happy and fun nature and attention to detail makes our dinner really special! He truly cares and none of that foney stuff like "enjoy" .
The kids love toasting the marshmallows at night over the open fire. A great place for all and I am sure we will be back next year! To Chris 1, and Chris 2, (not the ones above, but the chefs)
I truly appreciate your never ending hard effort to make the best tasting meals in all the world!!
Thanks red jacket, for another fantastic visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New in 2013: Four Bedroom homes with full kitchens and decks that are walkable to all our amenities! We are located on 40 acres overlooking the Moat Mountain Range and Saco Valley and nestled in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley. Deluxe accommodations include romantic Jacuzzi rooms or spacious family lofts, Alvoces and our newly renovated 2 bedrooms townhouses. You'll enjoy spectacular mountain views from your own private balcony or patio. Personal service is the hallmark of our commitment to you. Our front desk is at your service for all the arrangements you will need for activities such as hiking, fishing, skiing, canoeing, sightseeing, the outlets of North Conway and StoryLand. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Red Jacket Mountain View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel North Conway
- Best Western North Conway
- Red Jacket North Conway
- North Conway Best Western