I have had a summer cottage near Conway for 35 years and have passed this place countless times without knowing what was here. Now that I am a fairly new father I can appreciate a family friendly place. Wow! I wish they had something like this when I was a kid. I love this place..... Perfect for any family.... The hotel is slightly dated... You can tell the structure of the building has been here a while... You can hear your neighbors in the hotel But... That's life..... The rooms are very spacious and updated, good climate control, great view of the moat mountains and echo lake.... The staff is very helpful and friendly.
They have a bar which is nice after a long cold day on the trails.... The restaurant is good, the food good.... Pricey but reasonable.... With so many choices in town it is the lazy and expensive way out but it's solid food.... Had the steak and scampi and lobster and it was good.
The highlight was the water park and pools indoor in the middle of the winter.... Awesome fun for the kids. Couples with an arcade this was the most fun the family has had in a long time. They even have hot chocolate and a bonfire at night outside!
Great fun..... Great place.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel North Conway
- Best Western North Conway
- Red Jacket North Conway
- North Conway Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New in 2013: Four Bedroom homes with full kitchens and decks that are walkable to all our amenities! We are located on 40 acres overlooking the Moat Mountain Range and Saco Valley and nestled in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley. Deluxe accommodations include romantic Jacuzzi rooms or spacious family lofts, Alvoces and our newly renovated 2 bedrooms townhouses. You'll enjoy spectacular mountain views from your own private balcony or patio. Personal service is the hallmark of our commitment to you. Our front desk is at your service for all the arrangements you will need for activities such as hiking, fishing, skiing, canoeing, sightseeing, the outlets of North Conway and StoryLand. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Red Jacket Mountain View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.