“Just wonderful!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 86 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Ledges dining room serves breakfast daily from 7 am to 10 am Monday through Saturday and 7 am to 9 am on Sunday. Serving dinner daily from 5:30 to 9 pm. Specialties include nightly specials, Friday Night Seafood Fest, and Grand Sunday Brunch are served every week. Lunch is served in the Tullamore Tavern daily from 11:30 am May through October. Panoramic mountain views, impeccable service, and award-winning cuisine are the highlights of Ledges dining room. Offering a family friendly menu that features homemade soups and salads, tasty appetizers and sandwiches, Lite Bites and Signature Entrees. Homemade desserts are not to be missed. Perfect for a romantic dinner for two or a family celebration. Piano entertainment on the weekends.
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Just wonderful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband I decided to have the relatively new Friday night Seafood Fest (five course meal) for dinner. Every course was spectacular. The crab and asparagus soup was amazing, seafood salad was delicious, the shrimp cocktail was perfect followed by the baked stuffed haddock with lobster. After all this food you get to order any dessert from the menu. This is true value for $35.00. Service from Adel is always superb. A thoroughly wonderful dining experience.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carol S, Owner at Ledges Dining Room, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
So happy to read that you enjoyed our new Seafood Fest on Friday nights. It has really been a hit. Thrilled that you enjoyed the services of Adel, and I will make certain here manager see these kind words. See you again soon. Carol Sullivan

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Good food, brilliant views, the lite bites are more like substantial servings! Wine by the glass a bit expensive

Visited August 2013
Thanks you for your glowing review. I appreciate you taking the time to write. Cheers, Carol Sullivan
Concord, New Hampshire
“Wonderful Anniversary Dinner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were a little early for our reservation, but they accomodated us very well. Renee, our server, was very friendly and attentive. And the food....Oh My! We had the Smoked Potato, Bacon and Gouda Soup, the Seafood Chowder, the Lump Crab cakes dinner and the Whiskey Maple Pork Tenderloin. Everything was absolutely delicious! As was the "Antioxidant Martini"....very yummy! Though the restaurant was a little loud, the view from our window table was gorgeous and we were able to enjoy a wonderful anniversary dinner! We will definately go back!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Happy Anniversary and thank you for sharing this special occasion with us. You selected all of my personal favorite menu items, and I am very happy to read that you enjoyed them all. We look forward to your return. Carol Sullivan
“Wonderful restaurant with beautiful views and comfortable setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Just had a delicious meal there--the whiskey maple pork tenderloin is to die for. Surf and turf is also excellent. A great place to have a fancier and quiet meal but can still dress rather casual. We had Andrea for a waitress and she was great with a refreshing personality (noticed the negative comment about her earlier which surprised me). Will definitely go back here on our next trip.

• Visited July 2013
Carol S, Owner at Ledges Dining Room, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thanks for your great comments. So happy to read that
You had a great experience.
Winchester, MA
“Poor Food and Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I made a reservation and was told that they needed to make it 7:00 instead of 6:30. We arrived at 6:45 and had a nice window table with an amazing view. There were about 6 vacant tables. Our waitress Andrea walked by us for about 15 - 20 minutes and then we finally called her over and she was very rude and complained about the amount of tables she had. She came back and asked if I wanted a drink but I ordered dinner instead. She was rather upset that I wasn't having a drink. The salad was good and so was the onion soup but the rolls were hard and crusty. The food finally came 1 hour later. My swordfish was overcooked and dry. My son's steak was good. I had asked her for the dinner about 45 minutes after ordering and she said it would be right out. I said, fine but would you bring the check with dinner. She tried to give the check to the table next to me.

The view is great but not worth the poor food and service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Carol S, Owner at Ledges Dining Room, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
I am so sorry to read that you did not enjoy your recent dining experience in Ledges. I can assure you that the service that you received is not an example of our usual high level of customer service and expertise. Please rest assured that your review has been brought to the Manager's attention, and I am certain that this was an isolated situation that would not be repeated. I do hope that you will give us another change to prove to you our high level of commitment to service, quality and culinary expertise. Regards, Carol Sullivan