My wife and I spent a few nights there and were extremely impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. The furniture is dated but very well maintained, the room is fairly large and the bathroom was huge and spotless. Check in was flawless and took less than two minutes and the young hostess was professional, courteous and pleasant. The hotel is very well located and is within walking distance of main st. The outlet malls and numerous restaurants are a 2-4 minute car ride, We paid less than $70/night and used the money that we saved to eat out, shop and sight see. This was our first stay at this hotel but will not be the last. Why spend over $200/night when you can get something just as good, or even better, for the mid $60's. This one is a no brainer folks. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy old fashioned hospitality at a family owned and operated motel. Strategically located in the village of North Conway and minutes to area attractions. Clean and comfortable accommodations that include outdoor pool, beautiful views, AC, remote cable, refrigerators, free WIFI, whirlpool tubs and family suites. Free coffee and microwave available. Handicap accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Colonial Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Hotel North Conway
- Colonial Motel North Conway