“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Minnesota
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2007

I love Indian food, and have been to countless Indian restaurants all over the US and England. This includes Chicago, LA, and Boston. My favorite Indian restaurants have been in England. However, the food at the Shalimar was the best Indian I've ever found in the US. Hard to believe in a small place like North Conway but experience it for yourself.

NH
“Wonderful food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2006

My husband and I have enjoyed Indian food in England, MA and NH. This is by far the best we have had. We live almost 3 hours from here, but make a point of dining at the Shalimar whenever we are in the area. Three times in less than a year, and it has been an excellent experience each time!

Providence, Rhode Island
“Wonderful, authentic Indian!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2005

This place was so great, that we actually got take-out two nights in a row! The first night we had pakoras, chicken tikka masala and beef jalfrezi. The mild versions were just right and they came with rice. The second night we had chicken saag and chicken do-piazza. Both nights we had plain nan that was out of this world. My husband and I are huge Indian food fans and this is one of the better restaurants we've ever been to. Definitely give it a try!