“Nice folks, great bread” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Nice folks, great bread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

When we are in North Conway we always stop at Elvio's for great bread. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I had high hopes for this pizzeria. First I will say, we ordered delivery during school vacation week. I realize it would be busy, they told me an hour and 10 minutes, it was an hour and 45 minutes, no apology from the driver and we tipped well. Without holding that against this establishment, the actual pizza was aweful (room temp by the time we got it). We ordered both traditional pizza with red sauce and a speciality pizza with white sauce. Neither had any flavor or taste, it was like the seasoning guy was on vacation too ! It looked great in the box until the first bite! Save your money, as others have stated(I did not believe the reviews, now I know). We will not be giving them a second chance as it was that bad. I will be going to Boston Brothers Pizza down the street!

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Garbage”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Would rather eat a frozen pizza then this crap again. No taste and too doughy. Got grossed out from all of the flies. Sign should say "Worst Pizza North of the Bronx, rather then Best"

Visited December 2013
Wakefield, New Hampshire
“NY style Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have been to Elvios on a number of Occasions. All of it has been good. I love the eggplant parmesian sandwich and their daily selection of single slice pizza's are also usually delicious. We sometimes take home a loaf of bread when available. It's a perfect lunch.

Visited November 2013
Boston
“Tasty pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was close to Storyland and the pizza was hot, fresh and really decent. We also enjoyed the garlic bites (a little side item). They sell beer, calzones and sandwiches as well. Intended for take-out but there are some tables and chairs inside as well as a couple of picnic tables outside. I saw a negative review commenting on the bright lights and cheap chairs...I think that's because it's really a take-out pizzeria that offers some chairs for those that may be on the road. We were staying at a nearby condo and ordered as carry-out (which was fresh from the oven and not one of the one-slicers that are also offered). Again, you're not far from Storyland, so if you plan to dine in, expect to experience little kids that are coming down from an amusement park high!

• Visited August 2013