“Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I had high hopes for this pizzeria. First I will say, we ordered delivery during school vacation week. I realize it would be busy, they told me an hour and 10 minutes, it was an hour and 45 minutes, no apology from the driver and we tipped well. Without holding that against this establishment, the actual pizza was aweful (room temp by the time we got it). We ordered both traditional pizza with red sauce and a speciality pizza with white sauce. Neither had any flavor or taste, it was like the seasoning guy was on vacation too ! It looked great in the box until the first bite! Save your money, as others have stated(I did not believe the reviews, now I know). We will not be giving them a second chance as it was that bad. I will be going to Boston Brothers Pizza down the street!

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Garbage”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Would rather eat a frozen pizza then this crap again. No taste and too doughy. Got grossed out from all of the flies. Sign should say "Worst Pizza North of the Bronx, rather then Best"

Visited December 2013
Wakefield, New Hampshire
“NY style Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have been to Elvios on a number of Occasions. All of it has been good. I love the eggplant parmesian sandwich and their daily selection of single slice pizza's are also usually delicious. We sometimes take home a loaf of bread when available. It's a perfect lunch.

Visited November 2013
Boston
“Tasty pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was close to Storyland and the pizza was hot, fresh and really decent. We also enjoyed the garlic bites (a little side item). They sell beer, calzones and sandwiches as well. Intended for take-out but there are some tables and chairs inside as well as a couple of picnic tables outside. I saw a negative review commenting on the bright lights and cheap chairs...I think that's because it's really a take-out pizzeria that offers some chairs for those that may be on the road. We were staying at a nearby condo and ordered as carry-out (which was fresh from the oven and not one of the one-slicers that are also offered). Again, you're not far from Storyland, so if you plan to dine in, expect to experience little kids that are coming down from an amusement park high!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“The Worst I've Ever Had!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

If you're looking to get a good pizza in North Conway, this is definitely NOT the place. The only reason I gave it 1 star is because there are no negative ones one here. Let's start with the ristorante's atmosphere. If you want glaring lights, cheap furnishings, and sitting with a clientele that includes women screaming at children, and other "tykes" running around like members of a mass Afghani prison escape, this is the place for you. But wait. There's more!

I could have put up with the ambiance of a trailer park on welfare check day, if only the pizza had been any good. However, the vegetable toppings were cool and raw. The onions were virtually raw, and the mushrooms straight from the fridge. But, I have to admit, the green peppers were cooked. In fact, so cooked, they would have hung limp over a clothesline. Did I mention cool? That was the temperature of the packaged pepperoni, and the under cooked pre-packaged sausage. But the pièce de résistance was undoubtedly the crust. Sitting in the water that leaked out of the canned sauce , it had all the crispiness of a gym sock in the washing machine's rinse cycle, only wetter. And, I might add, with less texture and flavor than the sock.

Due yourself a favor. If you're in the mood for a pizza, get one to go. Then, after you leave, throw away the pizza and eat the box.

• Visited October 2013