“For the Buffalo Wing Lover” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
North Conway, New Hampshire
“For the Buffalo Wing Lover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have had many Buffalo Wings over time. Try them ever chance I get! I spend a lot of time in Mount Washington Valley and have eaten almost everywhere! The pizza, by far, is the best I have ever eaten in my life! That alone is enough for review! But I am a Buffalo Wing fanatic and when they added them to their menu, my devotion to Brandli's multiplied three fold! I have eaten in a place in North Conway that have won awards for best Buffalo Wings in N.H. and their Buffalo Wings are a fall off, compared to Brandli's master crafted Wings! For any Buffalo Wing lover that finds themselves in Mount Washington Valley, get an order of the truly Best Buffalo Wings created! Not to mention that there is a "Happy Hour" 4-6 EVERYDAY that offers a free half order with a purchase of a pitcher of beer! The best Buffalo Wings around and can be FREE? Ya got my vote!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent Pizza; Owner Is Very Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had great pizza - the best we've ever had in New England and since moving to Mass from New York City. The owner, Ken, is a really nice and engaging guy and was happy to talk about his business, his Brooklyn roots, and his pizza. We'll be back again and again. Great place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Conway, New Hampshire
“Another great time at Brandlis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed another great meal at brandlis last night, the chicken alfredo was the best I've had in awhile. The service was more then pleasant, and polite, and as always the kids enjoyed watching the pizza dough being tossed in the air! Highly recommend them for dinner (found a coupon at brandlispizza.com)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great pizza!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We ordered from here twice while we were staying at the North Conway Grand. You can actually see the restaurant if you look over the fence while in the outside pool,, less than a 30 second walk if you'd rather pick up your food than have it delivered! We had pizza, chicken fingers and fries,,, through the course of our weekend at the Grand,, and all were delicious.Would definitely recommend this restaurant if you're looking for a quick meal. We ate at the outdoor pool of the North Conway Grand,, and everything was great!

• Visited July 2013
Denmark, Maine
“Italian Dinners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Excellent Italian dinners, many choices. Starting at 4PM the small dining area opens. Good service, always a good meal. We enjoy it for special occasions. Near the hotel in Settler's Green.

• Visited April 2013