“Dependable place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“Dependable place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We have been coming to North Conway with our family for about 35 years, and Hooligan's is always a stop. There are no frills here...it's a place where the locals treat the "snow bunnies" like neighbors. The food is always good, the service fast and friendly. It wouldn't be an "up North" weekend without a meal here!

79% Recommend
Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We got take out from here and the food was plentiful and tasty.

The menu had a varied selection and was able to suit our one daughter's pescatarian requirements.

Rochester, New Hampshire
“never a customer again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We went one or two times over the years but as of this last weekend walk on by and head to horse feathers. The manager or owner that was so completely rude attitude will never have our buisness again. From this point forward I will continue to park out front and walk on down to another resturant and will wave with a smile. I guess they feel there company is amazing but as an owner of a company will never talk so rudly to a guest/customer in my store! good luck in buisness and may your attitude change. I know we spoke curb side after and you appoligised because you made a claim you had no clue over but you miss made the fool out of yourself and me and my money will never be back ever!!!!! ill raise my leftovers as I walk by every other week when my wife and I walk past your store though! good luck running buisness as a person riding her broom to work....

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
CANADA
“Just ok!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Four of us ate here and it was just ok. Portions were good. Our waitress was a bit sassy. We would not go back, I am sure there must be better places to eat.

Southington, Connecticut
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Great atmosphere with an outstanding waitress. Very good lunch specials and a fantastic chicken pot pie.

Visited July 2012