“Love dq soft serve!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 86 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
“Love dq soft serve!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

There isn't many DQ's in my area so I always get a soft serve when I visit North Conway! Thanks for being there!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Galesburg, Illinois
“Two locations on North Mountain Highway”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

There are two Dairy Queens located on North Mountain Highway. One is closed in the winter while the other remains open. The one that remains open throughout the winter varies their item menus to save money, which I don't think corporate would be too happy about. I ordered a French Silk Pie blizzard on two occassions, and this blizzare is topped with whip cream. The first time I went, the employee told me that I was mistaken and the blizzare did not come with that topping. She asked if I would like to add it on for a fee, even though it is standard. On my second trip, I was informed the owner or manager (I can't recall which one) instructed employees they should not include the topping in an effort to save money. Really? In a chain fast food place, the ice cream should be the same wherever you go.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good for kids. Closed in the winter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Ok, it is Dairy Queen so I don't expect anything fancy. But kids love it. Those yummy soft serve ice cream cones (not to mention an array of food) keeps them happy. Fast food but not too bad considering.... They are not open in the winter, though.

Visited September 2012