My husband and I booked this place, unseen, the price was right. When we arrived, we were delighted with it. The rooms are clean and pretty, the location is perfect and everyone we spoke with was friendly. I would stay here again, as a matter of fact we likely will go back in the Fall. This is a small little place, don't go in expecting big hotel amenities, but that is exactly why it's great. I would, and will, recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting villages in the White Mountains; just minutes from Storyland, Conway Scenic Railroad and Mount Washington. You can also find great tax free shopping and a variety of restaurants. A great affordable family vacation stay with clean comfortable rooms. We also have suites with full kitchens that sleep four to six people. All of our lodging is kid friendly and priced to fit anyone's budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Clarendon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarendon Motel North Conway
- Clarendon Hotel North Conway