I traveled here in March, 2012 to hike Mt. Washington. I am a woman in my 40s traveling alone. This place is clean. Nothing special. The location isn't too bad. The woman who checked me in seemed a little concerned that there were additional people traveling with me because it seems they charge for additional people. I informed her I was traveling alone, and I don't think she believed me. If you want an inexpensive place to stay this is adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exciting villages in the White Mountains; just minutes from Storyland, Conway Scenic Railroad and Mount Washington. You can also find great tax free shopping and a variety of restaurants. A great affordable family vacation stay with clean comfortable rooms. We also have suites with full kitchens that sleep four to six people. All of our lodging is kid friendly and priced to fit anyone's budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Clarendon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarendon Motel North Conway
- Clarendon Hotel North Conway