“Enjoyable, tasty and fun” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Revere, Massachusetts, United States
“Enjoyable, tasty and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

This place is fabulous. There were five of us and we all ordered different items. All of our meals were top shelf. The waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable of the menu items. The music started and we thought it was rather loud but it was so good we ended up enjoying it very much. I would recommend this restaurant to any group looking for an enjoyable time.

Visited October 2012

55% Recommend
Portland, Maine
“Reminiscent of Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We went to Hillbilly's for dinner in October and the food was great. Had the brisket sandwich and pulled pork sandwich which we thought was great. Value was very good. Had hoped it would be like barbeque back home in Texas, but more like the Carolina's. Still it was very, very good and worth it. Would definitely go back next time I am in the area. We get to north Conway a couple of times a year for the Outlets, although I prefer the outlets in Freeport, ME.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hull, Massachusetts
“Thanksgiving dinner at Hillbilly's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My family and I spent Thanksgiving weekend in North Conway and Thanksgiving dinner at Hillbilly's. Earlier in the day, my husband and I popped in to check on prices. We were told that it there was a buffet for $17.99 per person. When we asked if it was cheaper for children, the man at the desk said it was (we have a 10 year old and two 8 year olds). We came back two hours later. Our waitress was sweet, but was adamant that our kids would have to pay the $17.99 price. When we told her the man earlier told us they would be cheaper, she said it wasn't true. We opted not to get the buffet (almost all of the food appeared to be gone then, anyway), and ordered off the menu. My husband's cajun chicken sandwich came back burnt and with no lettuce, tomatoes, or condiments. When he told the waitress, instead of brining him a new sandwich, she just brought out a slice of tomatoe and ketchup. My grilled chicken on Texas Toast was dry and bland. The kids enjoyed their pizza, though.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hull, Massachusetts
“Thanksgiving at Hillbilly's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My family and I went to the White Mountains for Thanksgiving weekend and actually had Thanksgiving dinner here. When we first walked in (earlier in the day) the man at the front desk told us that it was a buffet for $17.99. We asked if the price was the same for kids, and he said, no, it would be cheaper for kids (we have a 10 year old and two 8 year olds). We came back two hours later for dinner and it was pretty crowded. The waitress was very sweet, but was pretty adamant that the kids would have to pay the same price. When we told her we were told it would be cheaper, she said nothing. We decided not to go for the buffet (as most of the food was gone at this point), and ordered sandwiches. My husband's cajun burger was burnt and came with no lettuce, tomatoes or condiments. My chicken sandwich was dry and bland. The kids enjoyed their pizza, though. I'm giving it a 3 and not less because it was Thanksgiving and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that the food and service was because of being on Thanksgiving.

Visited November 2012
Conway, NH
“A Funtime...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Stopped in after work with friends for drinks and appetizers, we had a great time. Service was attentive and friendly, and the food was delicious. I have eaten full meals here in the past, and have always and consistently enjoyed them. Thanks Frank!

• Visited November 2012