“Delicious ” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Organic, Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Small eclectic cafe offering local ingredients. Something for everyone!
“Delicious ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Excellent place, intimate and warm
The food is really good, we had the lobster club wrap and the beefaloo burger
The muffin for dessert was the best I have ever had!

kennbunkport
“Great little hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We love this unique, shabby chic place. Good food, reasonable portions (not super sized) and we love the fact they make a real effort to be environmentally friendly.

It's also an excellent place to play eye-spy with the kids while you wait for your meals! It's definitely not a mainstream type of place if that is your cup of tea, but that is what we like.

My personal favorite is the goat cheese apple sandwich..yum!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best breafast ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We eat here most mornings when in North Conway. It's our top favorite. Healthy organic or locally farmed choices. Great great staff and wonderful decor! They are great at substituting too. It may be small in size, but HUGE is a great great place to eat!!!

Visited May 2014
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Overpriced and slow”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I went in for lunch and was hoping to take out some sandwiches for my family. When I was seated I told the waitress that I had limited time. I promptly ordered a cold sandwich for myself and had water to drink. I continued to peruse the menu for lunch items that I could take out for my family to eat after rock climbing. There were not good vegetarian sandwich options and when I asked about the turkey, I learned that it was not fresh turkey cooked on site. For a close to $10 sandwich, I would expect freshly carved turkey. After 25 minutes, my food had not yet arrived and I had to leave 5 minutes later. I asked for my meal to come with a take out box and my check. The server glared at me like I was asking to purchase one of her children. My food came out, I was able to take a few bites and then had to pack it up and leave. I would say that this is not a place to go if you are on a time schedule or a budget.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I had breakfast here. The service was good and the food was great. They have a great variety of sausages - venison, elk, etc - not something we see much of in Florida. We would definitely go back next time we are in the area.

• Visited June 2014