“A family friendly business property” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in North Conway
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boynton Beach, Florida
“A family friendly business property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I stay in a Residence Inn when traveling for a long time for business. Taking our young granddaughters away, we looked for a hotel with a room with multiple beds and of course a kitchen. We got so much more.

A place with very welcoming employees (particularly Molly) that made our 8 and 6 year olds feel special. Nice breakfast offerings and a Tuesday evening viewing of "Frozen" for all the kids that were staying. Hotel team members that did whatever was asked of them (Thank you Zane and Lauren for taking our pictures).

A very welcoming place for all at a great price>

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I have stayed here with my family just about every year for the past 5 years. I travel a good deal for work and stay at some pretty nice hotels. I wish they were all like the Residence in North Conway. It is fantastic! Here is my latest experience

1) Booking- was a 4 to 5 minute phone call (person very pleasant)
2) Checking in- I handed the receptionist my ID/credit card. I had my room keycard in less than two minutes. I stood there astonished that I didn't have to spend 10 to 15 minutes staring at the wall. I sometimes stay at the "W Hotel" in big cities and want to strangle the "trendy receptionist" while they futs around with their iPad. At the Residence they are all business.
3) Unloading our stuff- I have 4 kids. My wife packs everything she can. They have handy trolleys to load up (saved my back).
4) Room- very clean, you have a kitchen (with forks/knives/spoons,etc) and a fridge. We loaded up our juice boxes, snacks, lunch for the next day. We had plenty of space (two twin beds on one side and our bed on the other side- 2 adults and 4 small kids)
5) Wifi- free
6) Pool- great pool (the kids loved it)- Hot tub as well.
7) Fire Pit- they have a really nice outside fire pit. We sat out with the kids and chatted with some other people staying at the hotel.
8) Lobby has a really nice lodge feel.
9) Breakfast- really nice buffet breakfast, the do it yourself Waffle bar was a huge hit with the kids.
10) Check out- simple and fast

We did a Storyland package, which saved us some $$ on the tickets. Tons of great restaurants in the area. We didn't spend much time in downtown North Conway (but it looked like fun).

End of the day this place is great. I would highly recomend it to all.

Providence, Rhode Island
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This place is on the main strip in North Conway. No frills. No bar. No restaurant. The room was mini apartment with a noisy air conditioner and the the TV would cut out every 8 minutes. We called the front desk. The "maintenance,repair,supervisor,manager,Joan of All trades' comes up and says that happens All the time. No way she can fix it. The room was clean though. Also they have a convenient side entrance. The room key opens this door. When it feels like working. Every 13 times. Don't think after 10 o'clock you can find a parking spot. The lot gets full of empty trailers and those mountable trailer homes you put on the back if a pickup truck. They are Everywhere. As far as I know. There was no breakfast offered. I would Pass by this place next time. Many other area hotels to choose from

Stayed August 2014
Matthew N, General Manager at Residence Inn North Conway, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Thank you for your most recent feedback on Trip Advisor. Next time you are in the area I would highly recommend that you give us the opportunity to show you the number of ways we provide engagement with our guest that include the offering of Food and Beverage. Our rotational hot and cold complimentary breakfast buffet is offered 7 days a week. The food and the saftt truly make the trip to the lobby worth it. Make sure to be up by 10am on the weekends or you may have missed it. Monday – Wednesday we offer an Evening Social Experience that can include anything from appetizers and beverages to a full scale BBQ.

I invite any guest to share their experiences as it gives us the opportunity to continually improve on service practices or rectify maintenance issues.
New Ipswich
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We spent two nights in a 2 bedroom suite. It had plenty of room, was clean & very quiet, all things that help to have a very relaxing, fun getaway! The pool & hot tub area was clean! Even though it was busy there were always plenty of clean towels, The breakfast was very good and same here even though it was busy there was always plenty of food! The women did a great job keeping everything replenished! The outside sitting area/firepit was a bonus. The staff was very friendly & helpful! My son forgot his watch in the workout room and was thrilled when he went to the front desk the next day to see if anyone had found it and they had it at the front desk! The hotel is located in a very good area with outlet shopping and plenty of restaurants within walking distance. We definitely will stay again!

Newton, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My family has stayed here twice -- it's our hotel of choice when we're visiting family in the area. The king room with kitchenette is bigger and far better equipped than similar rooms at other properties and the outdoor patio with fire pit is a really nice touch. The pool is fantastic for the kids and the complimentary breakfast is voluminous, varied and fresh -- which could explain the running with the bulls mentality that seemed to take hold as virtually the entire hotel population descends on the dining room at once (at least during our weekend visit). But the staff handled it all with aplomb -- smiles all around, offers to help, restocking the buffet and clearing tables in a very timely manner. If you're looking for a quiet romantic spot for the weekend, you might be dismayed by all the families with young kids but for those of us in the latter demographic, this place is awesome. Added bonus: you can bring your dog for an additional fee per night. And did I mention free chocolate chip cookies in the lobby?

Easthampton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We spent there two nights last week. Our room was on 4th floor - plenty of space, modern design, clean and quiet. It's located close to major tourist attractions: Crawford Notch, Franconia Notch and Presidential Range. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance, but every room has a fully equipped kitchen if you feel like cooking. We will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed overnight at the Residence Inn this past week and it was perfect. Check in and check out was easy and fast. Our room was located on the 2nd floor near the stairway. We originally booked a standard room and was upgraded upon arrival. The hotel is right on White Mountain Highway and accessible to all of the major stores, restaurants and tourist attractions. I highly recommend you check out the Residence Inn North Conway the next time you go to North Conway!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Residence Inn North Conway? Share your experiences!